/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Massachusetts Politicians Soften Beastiality Statute

Lost Budgie Blog: Massachusetts Politicians Soften Beastiality Statute

Follow the link to Lost Budgie, because the state of Mass. has officially solved all of it's problems, if this is all they had to do at the capital!

2Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I knew my state was wierd,,but Holy Toledo!!

That is just so....wrong!

*shakes head*
I never know what I'm going to see when I'm blog hopping.

Thanks for the eye opener!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Not really a way I like to have my eyes opened.

Yes, your state is getting weird, I'm wondering how much a lobbyist paid for this to happen, and who paid him.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home