/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Little Bro!

It's my little brother's birthday. Unfortunately, he hasn't hit 40 year, but it's coming up on him fairly quickly.

Drop by his blog and drop him a note saying "Happy Birthday, SAB!"

Technorati Tags: , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Your little brother has a blog? Cool! Is he married??? LOL Ok, going to check it out and wish him a happy birthday. (late)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Sorry to disappoint you LP, but he's married.... And not nearly as good looking as me (IMHO)

Thanks On-My-Mind, I appreciate it.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home