/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bush Was Right

Charlie Sykes has a great site, and always writes some incredible articles for CNI newspapers (I don't own stock), and of course is my favorite talk radio host. But today he's just over the top, with his link to www.rightmarch.com, and this audio clip. Turn it up, especially if there is a liberal in the next cubicle.

For a rebuttal of the "Bush Lied" editorial by John Edwards, check here. The Washington Times has some very valid points, that the left will never acknowledge because to admit they are valid points would once again prove Bush was right.

There's also a good post over at Michele Malkin's place on "Did Bush Lie?" It's cross posted at Junkyard Blog, and takes you to google to find some interesting quotes.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home